Hello!

Welcome to my blog! On occasion, I will publish short stories, essays, and other things right here on this site! If you would like to be notified of new postings, click the follow by email link on the right of the page!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Eatin' Cupcakes


Every time someone offers me a cupcake, I take them up on the offer.  Cupcakes are good, and it isn't too crazy to eat a cupcake.  You can even eat a cupcake after lunch.  When people offer me a piece of cake, I usually have to ask them a lot of qualifying questions.  How big is the piece?  What kind?  Why does everyone in this office have so many birthdays?  Seriously, this is like the third one this week.  We are going to get diabetes.  Not so with cupackes.  I am a fan of cupcakes.

Before I take a bite, I usually pause and do a little prayer that someone didn't put something in the cupcake though.  You know, something like poo.  That would be gross. Poocakes.

1 comment:

  1. Why did you stop writing!? Your posts are awesome. Keep up the good work and I'm expecting a good one being that its been a long time since your last update.

    ReplyDelete