Hello!

Welcome to my blog! On occasion, I will publish short stories, essays, and other things right here on this site! If you would like to be notified of new postings, click the follow by email link on the right of the page!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pieces of Wisdom

So I know my posts have been a little thin recently. Last few weeks of school are a busy time. Then it is off to the races - if the races were a computer where and I had time to write down some stuff.
Friends are a lot like a burrito. I like having burritos around, but they should shut the door when they are going to the bathroom.
A couple of days ago I heard some stupid dad tell his son to reach for the stars. After the dad left, I told the kid, "Look kid, your Dad is an idiot. You are never going to get to those stars, they are like 500 feet away!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment